2018 — check back for updates
- Thursday, September 27, 6:00 p.m. Baden Square. Dinner with Larry Hatteberg.
Tickets: $20. Tickets go on sale August 1 at CCHSM. Questions? Call 620-221-4811 or email CCHSM@kans.com
Photography has taken Larry to places he never dreamed of and allowed him to meet interesting folks from all parts of the world. He plans to share some of the ways photography has shaped and changed his life.
- Sunday, October 14, 2:00 p.m. South lawn of CCHSM. Annual fall gathering. Bryant School student reunion—a fun program is being planned celebrating Bryant Elementary and all the students that attended. Recently Bryant School has been placed on the list of National Historic Places. If you or any of your friends attended Bryant please share this information with them. The drawing for the beautiful sunflower “opportunity quilt” will be held that afternoon as well. Public invited. FREE
- Sunday, October 14, 1:30-2:00 p.m. Annual CCHSM meeting held in the meeting room at CCHSM prior to the annual fall gathering. All members are welcome to attend.
- “History Alive”. 3rd grade students in Cowley County
Winfield—October 1-5, Ark City, Burden, Dexter, Oxford, Udall—October 8-11.
Call 620-222-2908 for details and/or schedule your class for the 1 ½ hour hands on learning experience.
- “Celebrate Cowley County”. January 26, 9:00-12. Baden Square, 7th & Gary, Winfield. FREE
2019 — check back for updates
- More exciting programs are being scheduled—watch for details on our website